Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007

Unser Adelstitel - Our Aristocratic titles

Mein Titel:

Her Eminence the Very Viscountess Ute the Potential of Westessexchestershire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Johannas und Louisas Titel:

Her Most Serene Highness Lady Johanna and Louisa the Implacable of Westessexchestershire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Nicht schlecht, was? Not bad!

Ahh und das ist Ralph:

His Eminence the Very Lord Ralph the Subservient of Wallop upon Deane
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



Das habe ich bei Frau Sturm gefunden. Ich finde das so witzig. Danke!

I found this on a german blog and think it is so funny! Let me know your aristocratic titel....

1 Kommentar:

  1. Grand Duchess Shanilie the Fortunate of Chignall Smeally

    That was mine lol. That was a lot of fun. I enjoy trying out things like that. I didn't know such a thing existed. Thanks for sharing :)

    I like your new header picture. Such beautiful girls

    AntwortenLöschen