Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2007

Haushalt - Housework

Die letzten zwei Wochen waren wirklich heftig. Ständig unterwegs, und das auch noch an meinem normalerweise freien Tag, dem Mittwoch. Da bleibt im Haushalt igendwie immer alles liegen. Normalerweise habe ich das einigermaßen im Griff, aber wenn mal wieder so viele Dienstreisen anstehen....dann ersticke ich hier im Chaos. Ich habe heute tonnenweise Staub aus dem Haus geschafft und mal wieder eine zweite Belana weggesaugt, aber was mich immer total demotiviert, ist meine Bügelwäsche. So sieht der Korb aus und da habe ich heute schon fest nochmal soviel weggebügelt...ich hasse bügeln!!
The last two weeks were very stressful. Being away from home so often especially on Wednesdays on which I usually don't work at all messes up my houshold totally. Usually I'm on track with the housework, its not perfect but usually company ready. But when I'm off for business trips everything falls apart and im drowning in chaos. Today I removed tons of dust and vacuumed away dog hairs that could easily make another Belana. But I'm always breaking down, when I see the laundry that needs to be ironed. It is so depressing. Look what is left after I have ironed today for hours...I hate ironing!!



Kommentare:

  1. Wow, I don't know how you do it all. Hard worker and then have to come home and catch up on all the housework! I am a SAHM and I still have a hard time keeping up with everything there is to do around here.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I also HATE ironing! Which would be why I don't buy anything that HAS to be ironed! I just throw really wrinkled clothes in the dryer with a damp washcloth and that does the trick!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @shanilie
    to be a SAHM don't mean you have more time for housework. Johanna and Louisa are already three years old, that means that they don't need so much attention then they did a year and a half ago

    @wendy
    thats a good idea, but I always forget to put things out of the dryer and then...wrinkles again...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You're right. Little ones are sometimes quite a handful :) Half of the time when I am home I am the one adding to the mess lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wir können ja tauschen! Du machst den Staub bei mir und putzt die Fenster, ich übernehme deine Bügelwäsche! Ich bügel super gerne

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wir können ja tauschen! Du machst den Staub bei mir und putzt die Fenster, ich übernehme deine Bügelwäsche! Ich bügel super gerne

    AntwortenLöschen