Montag, 18. Juni 2007

MEIN neues Auto - MY new car :-))


Hier ist er nun!! Mamas neues Auto, ein Opel Zafira mit Erdgas...ein tolles Auto! Mama ist gücklich! Besonders, wenn sie tanken geht. Das macht etwa die Hälfte zu Superbenzin aus. :-)))
Und schön ist er auch, oder?

Here it is, Mums new car. I'm happy! Since I don't know, if you know this brand overseas, here is, what I found in wikipedia about it
"The Opel Zafira is a compact MPV produced by Opel, a General Motors subsidiary. The Zafira is branded as Opel, Vauxhall, Holden and Chevrolet, depending on the market. In Japan, the Zafira was sold as Subaru Traviq".
I just love it and is is run by compressed natural gas (CNG), this is sooo much cheaper than fuel here in Germany. At the moment we pay € 1,40 for a liter of fuel. Now we pay half of it.

Kommentare:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! tolles Auto!
    HERZLICHEN Glückwunsch und alle Zeit gute Fahrt damit.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE IT~Congratulations!!!! Your new van is so neat & pretty~I'm sure you need all that extra room w/the girls :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Horay, how exciting! I love it. So nice. I am a GM lover all the way. I am sure that as our family grows we may need to upgrade to something a little larger, especially when Jacob starts having sporting activities and other people who need picked up and dropped off places and as he grows out of his car seat :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. WOW!! beautiful car. COngrats!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi Ute,

    I am sorry I never responded to your comment on my blog a couple weeks ago. I have not been the best "blogging friend" of late. Have had a lot of things going on and am going through a "quiet spell". To answer your question, you may put me in your links. Forgive me for being so late in my response to you. I know I have probably offended other bloggers and I hate that but I will try to make amends soon and respond quicker. :)

    By the way,

    Lovely car!

    Blessings,

    Ellie

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. lucky you!! SO jealous:P HEE!!

    AntwortenLöschen